I’ve been a blog slacker this weekend. We were unbelievably busy on Friday and Saturday, and then today I thought I’d make it up to you with a morning post, and then I just didn’t. It was too beautiful to be on the computer.Â Sorry about that.
Here are some random helpful links in honor of the beautiful weather:
- Playground List
- Playground Survey: Share Details on Your Favorite
- Capital District Family-Friendly Hikes
And here are other things going on. Click on the days for a more complete list.
- Mornings at the Museum at the Rensselaer County Historical Society
- Storytime at Troy Public Library
- Drop In Family Storytimes at East Greenbush Community Library
- Science Discovery Demos: Nanotechnology @ Schenectady Museum
- Disney Live- Three Classic Fairy Tales at Glens Falls Civic Center
- Magical Creature Illustration Workshop at Troy Public Library
- MOMS NIGHT OUT at Tiny Tots Tea Room with Dove Chocolate Discoveries and SHUSH Shoes