If you’re new to the blog, here are some old favorite posts. I’m just adding them as I remember them, so if you’re a longtime reader and there’s one that you think I should add, feel free to let me know.
- Cartoon Women and Our Media Diet I have no interest in judging other mamas no matter how badly tv and the internet want me to do it! How about you?
- Top o’ the Mornin’ to you, but I don’t do leprechauns.
- Dispatch From the Land of Big Kids is a post for the parents of babies and toddlers who hear from others, “Just wait until they’re teenagers! Now that’s tough!”
- New York State Education (and the follow-up: Speak Up for Public Education)
- We’re Still Going to Move, Dammit! When it comes to parenting, I like to live dangerously.
Other Posts that are Informative: