School’s started, there’s a chill in the air, and there’s plenty of fun in the Capital District. Here’s a collection of last year’s posts to get you started on some fall fun.
- Guest Post: Your Halloween Dinner This is a pumpkin soup recipe from June, my foodie colleague at KidsOutAndAbout.com
- Halloween Treats: Pumpkin Cheeseball These are cute and tasty!
- Halloween Treat: Jack-o-Lantern Oranges Adorable, heathful
- Halloween Treat: Forked Eyeballs An interpretation of a Family Fun project by an non-food stylist
- Halloween Food Smackdown Gingerbread skeletons vs. Pudding graveyard
- Halloween Treats: Popcorn Balls, Web Cupcakes, & Green Lemonade
- Easy Craft: Chalk skeleton on black construction paper
- Bobbing for Apples and Pin the Spider on the Web Easy activities for kids
- Halloween picture books