Hey! It’s a busy weekend coming up. We’ve got the Learning Fair at our school on Friday and lots of family coming to our house on Saturday.
Remember, these days, this post is just a summary of what’s going on.Â Check here for the KidsOutAndAbout.com email newsletter. I write part of it, and there are plenty of interesting links, too. Below, click on the day to link for a complete list of events. I’ve pulled out a few items that seem extra fun/interesting. And if the weather holds, don’t forget about hikes (link’s over on the right, always) and playgrounds (link’s over on the left). Check out this page for places to go Maple Sugaring.
- Fiddler on the Roof at Schenectady Light Opera Company
- Alice in Wonderland at Steamer No. 10 Theatre
- Back to Work Support at Three Sisters Birth
- St. Patrick’s Day “Leprechaun’s Gold” Treasure Hunt at Saratoga Spa State Park
- Albany St. Patrick’s Day Parade at 2 pm
- Little Redâ€™s Most Unusual Day – presented by Opera to Go
- The Children’s Guide 2nd Annual Character Breakfast at The Century House
- Â Sugaring Off Sunday at The Farmers’ Museum — The Farmers’ Museum is so totally worth the trip to Cooperstown. I wrote a review of it here.