‘Tis the season!
Here’s a round-up of posts I’ve done about holiday activities, crafts and food.
Fun family activities:
- Where to Find Holiday Lights around the Capital District
- Cutting down your own Christmas Tree in the Capital District
- Organize a neighborhood caroling outing
- Holiday Fun at Home (links to audio & video family fun)
- The TU On the Edge Blog had an ARA looking for Christmas activity recommendations.
Some holiday craft ideas:
- Felt ornaments
- Yarn angels
- A Christmas scrapbook
- Homemade Christmas wreaths
- Icy Sun catchers
- Cute gingerbread ornament craft kit
- Trying out the Wilton Gingerbread Mini-Village
- Metallic wire ornaments
- More crafts: glitter pinecones, pomander balls, pipe-cleaner snowflakes and more
- Beautiful paper ornaments and a homemade dreamcatcher
- Candy cane wreath
Yummy holiday deliciousness:
- Spicy cheese sticks
- Caramel-filled chocolate cookies
- Magic cookie bars and buttermints