Okay, honestly? It’s a little quiet this week. I’m sort of guessing that everyone’s just gearing up for their activities during the spring break. Speaking of the calendar in general, here’s some holiday fun:
- Cute W was fooled by this NPR story about nursery school today.
- Our old pal Blossom has some tips on Surviving Passover with Kids. Incidentally, I just discovered Kveller: A Jewish Twist on Parenting. True, I’m not Jewish. But I’m a fan on twists on parenting!
- My friend Debra has an article called Easter Egg Hunts: Tips and Tricks for a Great Party over on KidsOutAndAbout.com.
Just a reminder, click on the day for a more complete list of stuff to do.
- Pot Luck and Parent Gathering at Three Sisters Birth I’ll bet that if you’re a new mama you can totally just buy something at the store and they’ll still be nice to you.
- Young Female Artists Program by Girl Scouts of NENY at East Greenbush Community Library This is the first of a 5-week class that costs $15. Hello, that’s awesome! I wish we lived closer.
- Let’s Be Sense-able at The Children’s Museum of Science and Technology (CMOST)
- The Magic School Bus at Proctors
- The Hundred Dresses at The Palace Theatre This is designed for schools; I haven’t had a chance, yet, to see if individual tickets are available. If anyone calls them, would you please report for the rest of us?
- Zoo Can Do It: 2nd Annual Capital Region Canstruction at the New York State Museum This fun exhibit opens today.