I thought some of you might like a look at Babble’s list of top 25 blogs for family travel.
Here’s some of what’s happening over the next few days. Click on the day for a more complete list.
- Pre-School Story Hour with Pam at the Open Door Bookstore
- Spring Bunny Parade at Niskayuna Town Hall
- Eagle Watch at Moreau Lake State Park
- 1st Friday Of Albany
- Full Moon Walk: Sprouting Grass Moon
- Mom & Baby Exercise Class at Top Form of Clifton Park
- The Children’s Guide 4th Annual Easter Egg Hunt at Afrim’s
- Signs of Spring at Thacher Nature Center
- Great Schuylerville Egg Hunt
- Meet the Easter Bunny and Get Pictures with Rabbits and Lambs! at Kulak’s Nursery & Landscaping
- Easter Egg Hunt for residents of East Greenbush
- B95.5 Easter Egg Hunt at Crossgates Mall
- Community Easter Egg Hunt and Family Fun Day at Tawasentha Park
- Homemade Soaps Workshop with Armlin’s Army at Mine Kill State Park
Easter Sunday, April 8th
Need something to do? Most movie theaters are open. Here’s what open at Crossgates and Colonie Center .Â Or get out and play at a playgroundÂ from the Playground List or try a Capital District Family-Friendly Hikes.
Up for a drive? It Pittsfield, the Baby Animals on the Shaker Farm are out at Hancock Shaker Village.
The Utica Zoo is also open all weekend, with a special event on Saturday http://www.uticazoo.org/