Another week, another bunch of things to do. Don’t forget all those regularly scheduled events on What about TODAY?
Monday, April 26th
- Get a free pretzel at Philly Soft Pretzel Factory in Clifton Park to celebrate National Pretzel Day (you know, before you go to your special pretzel party and exchange gifts and all. Hey, does anyone else feel a Laurie Berkner song coming on?)
- At 3:30 pm it’s Teen Fun at the Mont Pleasant Branch Library.
- There’s a free Klezmer Music Concert at 7 pm at the Colonie Public Library.
- It’s Pajamarama at the Bethlehem Public Library at 7 pm. For kids up to 6 and families.
Tuesday, April 27th
- Take a Potter’s Point Hike at Moreau Lake State Park at 1 pm. Call for details.
- It’s Family Story Time at 6:30 pm at the Niskayuna Branch Library.
Wednesday, April 28th
- It’s Katie’s Kitchen at the Children’s Museum at Saratoga at 11 am. $15/non-member.
- At 6:30 pm there’s a Teen Movie for grades 6 and up at Bethlehem Public Library.
- At 7 pm take a Sounds Sensation Full Moon Hike at Dyken Pond. It’s free.
- Take a Full Moon Hike at Moreau Lake State Park at 7 pm.
- At 7 pm at the Guilderland Public Library, there’s a program on the College Application Process.
Thursday, April 29th
- At 10 am, take a Red Oak Ridge hike at Moreau Lake State Park.
- At 4 pm, there’s Kitchen Chemistry for kids in grades 3 to 5 at Clifton Park-Halfmoon Library. Pre-registration is required.
- At the Duane Branch Library, there’s Teen Fun at 3:30 pm, and After School Fun at 4:15 pm.
- It’s Teen Book Group at 4 pm at East Greenbush Library.
- There’s a Baby Massage class at 6 pm at the Bethlehem Public Library. Prior sign-up is required.
- At 6:30 pm at the Rensselaer Public Library, learn how to help feral cats at Every Kitty, Every City.
- Albany High School students will be performing Into the Woods at 7 pm tonight and through the weekend. $15/adult, $5/student.
Friday, April 30th
- Wiggle and Giggle at the Children’s Museum at Saratoga from 10-11:30 am. Free with admission.
- From 2-3:30 pm, drop in and do a self-guided Arbor Day Tree Exploration at the Children’s Museum at Saratoga.
- Go on a Snipe Hunt at 7 pm at Five Rivers.
- At 7 pm, Clinton’s Ditch: the Saga of the Erie Canal will be shown at Steamer 10 Theatre. It’s part of their Kids’ Fare series, and it continues on Saturday.
- It’s Troy Night Out.