Hope everyone enjoyed this mostly-beautiful weekend! We were actually excited when it was rainy on Saturday, because we kicked off our Harry Potter film festival, now that we’ve finished off all the books with both girls. In between household tasks and social engagements we managed to knock out the first three movies this weekend. Instead of doing something cool like berry picking this morning, we actually shut all the curtains and popped in another one. That’s okay. We got outside later. We spent the afternoon at a neighborhood block party where I found out that Leah the Nosher is my neighbor! Unbelievable. I also visited another neighbor whose garden was so gorgeous that I cursed myself for not bringing along a camera. It was a lovely time, especially because I was able to skip cooking dinner entirely.
- rock climbing in the afternoon at Albany’s Indoor Rock Gym
- Sand Lake Kiwanis Club Summer Fest 2012 begins Thursday and continues through the weekend
- Flowerpot Doll Craft – Garden Girl Greta at East Greenbush Library
- Support Group Meeting for ICAN of the Capital District
- Pipe King’s: A Free 60’s, 70’s & 80’s Concert at Frank A. Leak Amphitheater For The Arts in Colonie!
- Brain Break Fun Hike at Albany Pine Bush
- The Bill Lawrence Trio – Featuring Niskayuna’s own Chris Dollard! Free concert featuring light jazz and pop