This weekend whizzed by and wasn’t nearly restful enough for me, don’t know about you folks. Do you have your summer planned yet? Me neither, but here’s a big list of camps (I like the week-by-week listing better, myself). Hey, did you know that now there’s a new women’s elite soccer league? I’m sure we’ll have to check it out (in bold on Wednesday). And here’s what else is up this week:
Monday, June 10th:
- Monday, June 10: Messy Monday at The Wonder Room. Every Monday we are open from 9am-3pm – and we always have something extra messy out on Mondays! Come play with us!
Tuesday, June 11th:
- Tuesday, June 11: Summertime Tots at The Children’s Museum at Saratoga. Create pavement pictures with chalk, blow bubbles, play with trucks, participate in weekly art projects and make new friends!
- Tuesday, June 11: Math Lab at The Wonder Room. Free with admission!
Wednesday, June 12th:
- Wednesday, June 12: CHEERLEADING CLINIC – Triple Threat All Stars! at Triple Threat All-Stars – Cheerleading and Dance. Not a part of all-star cheerleading and want to give it a try before making a commitment? Come to our SPRING CHEERLEADING CLINIC
- Wednesday, June 12: Story Art at The Children’s Museum at Saratoga at The Children’s Museum at Saratoga. Each week we’ll listen to a new story and create a craft inspired by it.
- Wednesday, June 12: Hawk Road Hike at Moreau Lake State Park. at Moreau State Park. Join the Park Educator on a beautiful hike overlooking the Hudson. This trail is new to the park and is a truly wonderful place to explore.
- Wednesday, June 12: Tri-City Celtics Home Game at Tri-City Celtics. Check out the new Capital District Women’s Elite Soccer League Team!
Thursday, June 13th:
- Thursday, June 13: Well Aware Open House at Bright Horizons at Corporate Woods. Please join us for our Well Aware Open House Thursday, June 13th from 5-7 p.m. 15 Corporate Woods Blvd. Albany, NY 12211
- Thursday, June 13: Alive at Five at City Of Albany. Join us in the fun and music of this wonderful series that is a signature event and a summer staple in the Capital City of Albany, New York.
- Thursday, June 13: Andrea Bocelli at Times Union Center.
- Thursday, June 13: June 2013 Making Connections: Autism Program at The Children’s Museum at Saratoga. This FREE program is designed for individuals who are developmentally 2-10 on the autism spectrum. Siblings welcome!
- Thursday, June 13: Silly Science! at The Children’s Museum at Saratoga. Each week we explore the different ways science is all around us.
- Thursday, June 13: Investigate Nanotechnology @ miSci at miSci Museum of Innovation and Science (formerly the Schenectady Museum). Explore nanotechnology, an area of science so small you can’t see it, at this fun science demo.
- Thursday, June 13: Jazz on Jay. Free performances on Tuesdays at lunchtime on Jay Street. Rain location is Robb Alley at Proctors.
- Thursday, June 13: Snake Adventure at Moreau Lake at Moreau Lake State Park. During this hike, there are no guarantees of a sighting, however there are a lot of fun facts and interesting places to see. Please call for a reservation, 793-0511.
Friday, June 14th:
- Friday, June 14: Investigate Nanotechnology @ miSci at miSci Museum of Innovation and Science (formerly the Schenectady Museum). Explore nanotechnology, an area of science so small you can’t see it, at this fun science demo.
- Friday, June 14: Museum Adventures at Berkshire Museum. Each week features songs, stories, scavenger hunts, play time, and more in the Aquarium and galleries. Program geared towards children 18 months to 3 years. Older and younger siblings are welcome.
- Friday, June 14: Wiggle & Giggle at The Children’s Museum at Saratoga. This is a special time for younger children to learn what they can do with their bodies through structured group activities and guided free play.
- Friday, June 14: Free Kiddie Cones with Kids Meal Purchase at Pirates Lakeside Grill on Fridays During Our Season! at Pirates Lakeside Grill. Get a free vanilla, chocolate, or twist kiddie cone or cup with purchase of a Kids’ Meal at Pirates Lakeside Grill! See our menu and hours at www.pirateslakesidegrill.com. 266 County Road 7 Nassau, NY 12123 (518) 265-7087
- Friday, June 14: PaperWorks: The Art and Science of an Extraordinary Material at Berkshire Museum. Opening Reception
- Friday, June 14: Father’s Day/Bear’s Birthday Weekend at Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park and Camp Resort. It’s Dads turn to get some extra special treatment. There will be a Birthday Cake for Yogi and Boo Boo.